Jan 30, 2018
Jordan Syatt and I decided it was time to open up about our deepest motivations for why we do the things that we do. We talk about the importance of knowing your why so you can find and fulfill your purpose in life.
This episode is borrowed from my sister podcast that I run with Jordan, The Online Fitness Business...
Jan 27, 2018
We're back with another QnA Episode. Today we discuss:
- Can you be healthy at any size?
- How to manage/overcome "keto flu."
- How to turn your "calling" into your "job."
- The differences between meditation and prayer. Is one more useful than the other?
Jan 24, 2018
Carter Good comes on to talk sustainable fat loss.
Jan 14, 2018
In my most dynamic discussion with Dan John yet, we talk through the gamut of fitness ideas, this time with a slight theological bend.
- How to make the right fitness (and life) decisions through a mix of experience, statistics, and authority.
- Why joining a fitness "cult" isn't such a bad thing, so long as...
Jan 11, 2018
We're back with another QnA episode, where I take questions from listeners on:
- Strength standards every fit person should be able to achieve.
- Advice on starting a "stand-out" fitness business.
- Whether I think all religions are "true" or not.
- Why you should read books from people you disagree with.
This was an...