Nov 29, 2018
Pat talks about 3 kettlebell strength standards worth shooting for... just as the title says! What else were you expecting?!
Real Quick: For a short time only, we’re giving away a TON of really cool fitness plans, nutrition strategies (including a fasting...
Nov 27, 2018
Pat takes a few quick listener questions. Discussed:
- Swings or snatches: what should a person be doing?
- What's the deal with creatine? Is this a supplement worth taking? What does it do?
If you enjoyed this episode, it would mean the world to me if you could subscribe to, and leave a review for,
Nov 25, 2018
Pat covers the 1st Commandment in 10 minutes. In this episode:
- What the 1st Commandment is really saying about what we owe to God.
- Why the 1st Commandment is giving us what WE need, not what God needs.
- Why the 1st Commandment is a specific (and high) example of the basic moral obligations of fair playing and...
Nov 25, 2018
Pat introduces his new series for Sunday School: The 10 Commandments in 10 Minutes.
In this episode, Pat gives a brief overview of moral philosophy, natural law theory, and special revelation, and how they all come together to provide us with a blueprint for how to flourish and how to get along with others.
Nov 23, 2018
Dr. Kevin Vost returns to the Pat Flynn show to examine the thought--and thinking style--of one of the world's greater philosophers: St. Thomas Aquinas.
In How to Think Like Aquinas (Dr. Vost's newest book) Vost and St. Thomas will teach you how to dissect logical fallacies, heresies, and half-truths that continue to...