Nov 11, 2018
On this episode, Pat Flynn asks a professional bio-ethicist a bunch of hard moral questions, including:
- What does it mean to have a "good" life
- How should we think about euthanasia/assisted suicide?
- If everybody is lying to you, and you "think" you life is going well, is it really?
- Is it wrong to impose moral values on others?
- What is human well-being?
- How to think about dying.
On a lighter note: For a short time only, we’re giving away a TON of really cool fitness plans, nutrition strategies (including a fasting plan!), and more, to anyone who pre-orders a copy (or 3!) of Pat’s upcoming book How to Be Better at (Almost) Everything.
That said, this is a limited time offer, so be sure to take advantage of this while it lasts by clicking the link below.
Reading your reviews and hearing your feedback is what keeps me fired up to make The Pat Flynn Show happen. Thank you!