Jan 14, 2018
In my most dynamic discussion with Dan John yet, we talk through the gamut of fitness ideas, this time with a slight theological bend.
- How to make the right fitness (and life) decisions through a mix of experience, statistics, and authority.
- Why joining a fitness "cult" isn't such a bad thing, so long as...
Jan 11, 2018
We're back with another QnA episode, where I take questions from listeners on:
- Strength standards every fit person should be able to achieve.
- Advice on starting a "stand-out" fitness business.
- Whether I think all religions are "true" or not.
- Why you should read books from people you disagree with.
This was an...
Jan 10, 2018
Tyson Franklin is a podiastrist turned business consultant, having grown (and sold) multiple successful practices. Tyson says it doesn't matter what industry you're in, the recipe for success is the same for any small business owner. Here are some of his best ideas.
Jan 9, 2018
Joey Percia is a professional trainer, coach, and copywriter.
Jan 7, 2018
“It doesn't have to be perfect. It doesn't have to be good. But you do have to finish what you start."
This episode is about overcoming perfectionism and giving yourself permission to make mistakes.