Pat and Jim field questions from gentle listeners related
to philosophy and fitness.
Please LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE, REVIEW, and SUBSCRIBE!
About the Podcast
Want to become better than most people at most things? Then the Pat Flynn Show is for you. Listen in, and learn:
- How to Master The Pat Flynn Philosophy of Generalism—or why it’s better to be better at many things, not best at just one. From there, how to combine abilities to create a competitive advantage at anything you could want—a tactic known as “skill stacking.”
- Obtain Knowledge Fast, Learn Any Skill Quickly—Discover the 5 Generalist principles for ultra-efficient practice sessions and study habits.
- Access Interviews with Generalists the world over—The Pat Flynn show covers everything from fitness and mental health to business and writing to philosophy and theology.
- Get the tools you need to become someone who outperforms, outsmarts, and outmaneuvers the pack.
- Discover hands-on tools, tips, and tactics to pursue your most fulfilling life.
In this podcast, get to know best-selling author, philosopher, fitness coach, musician, and entrepreneur, Pat Flynn as he expounds upon his theory of Generalism, a theory applicable to each and every one of us.