Jul 15, 2018
On this episode of Sunday School, Pat (Catholic) is joined by Aleks Salkin (Jew) and Aaron Fountaine (Protestant) to share the value that religion has brought into their lives, after years of rejecting it.
- Why "the moral law" isn't just a set of rules, but instructions for human happiness.
- How two people who were ardently anti-religious are now devoutly so.
- How to reconcile "the problem of evil", and why this actually led Aaron to reconsider the value of religion.
- Why atheism is impossible to live with.
- Pat's struggles with Buddhism, and why he left it.
- Why people of various religions can, should learn to communicate better.