Jun 2, 2019
Stephen Barr PhD returns to the Pat Flynn show to talk about the
intersection of science (particularly physics) and classical
In this episode:
- Why is there a universe at all? Can science answer this
question, or do we need religion?
- Does God offer explanatory power? Can God help us make sense of
things that we can't otherwise? And what about flying spaghetti
monsters? Because why not.
- How "anthropic coincidences" point strongly to a cosmic
- Is everything *just* physics? Or is there more to the world
than what physics can tell us?
- And does atheism (specifically physicalism) reduce to
- Are miracles problematic with the laws of nature?
Ask a Physicist Giveaway!
I'm giving away copies of Dr. Barr's book Modern
Physics and Ancient Faith and The Believing Scientist.
To win, just 1) share this episode and 2) comment
below with a topic or question you'd like to hear
discussed the next time Dr. Barr joins the podcast.
Deadline: I'll select the winners Friday, June
The Pat Flynn Show
If you enjoyed this episode, it would mean the world to me if
you could subscribe to, and leave a review
for, The Pat Flynn show on
iTunes HERE or Stitcher
Reading your reviews and hearing your feedback is what
keeps me fired up to make The Pat Flynn Show happen. Thank