Dec 23, 2018
Pat Flynn is joined by bio-ethicist Peter Koch of Villanova University to discuss some of the deepest and most important questions of life, including:
- How to think about death.
- How to make ethical decisions in life.
- Whether or not there is an afterlife.
- What to make of Utilitarianism? Or what about Deontology?
- Where do moral values and duties come from.
- And more!
Real Quick: For a short time only, we’re giving away a TON of really cool fitness programs, nutrition plans, and more, to anyone who pre-orders a copy (or 3!) of Pat’s upcoming book How to Be Better at (Almost) Everything.
This is a limited time offer, so be sure to take advantage of this while it lasts by clicking the link below!
Reading your reviews and hearing your feedback is what keeps me fired up to make The Pat Flynn Show happen. Thank you!